Tunica Queen Riverboat – Mississippi09/07/2015 padmin Add Comment
The Tunica Queen Riverboat will suspend operation from the Tunica RiverPark. The Tunica River Park also includes river cruises on the newest non-gaming attraction in the Tunica, Mississippi, area. The riverboat is a 300-seat paddle-wheeler allowing passengers to experience river boating along the mighty Mississippi River.
Riverboat Cruises include:
Delta Deli Lunch Cruise
· Board at 11:30 a.m.
· Depart at Noon
· Return to Dock at 1:30 p.m.
· Boarding passes include lunch, coffee or tea and cruise are $19.95 for adults, $18.50
for seniors, $14.50 for children 12 and younger. Without meal: $12 adults, $11
seniors, $7 for children.
Mississippi River Lore Cruise
· Board at 2:30 p.m.
· Depart at 3:00 p.m.
· Return to Dock at 4:00 p.m.
· Boarding passes are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors, $7 for children 12 and younger.
Dinner & Entertainment Cruise
· Board at 6:00 p.m.*
· Depart at 6:30 p.m.
· Return to Dock at 8:30 p.m.
· Boarding passes for dinner, coffee or tea, entertainment and cruise are $34.50 Sunday through Thursday and $37.50 Friday and Saturday.
*Friday cruises 1.5 hours later. (Board 7:30 p.m., depart 8 p.m., return 10 p.m.)
For Tunica Queen ticket information, call 866-805-3535 or visitwww.tunicaqueen.com.